Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Day 97: Moons

In work for 8am this morning for a delivery that didn't turn up till nearly 10. Busy lunch with theatre matinee. Spent all afternoon taking pictures for social media, staying an hour after my shift to get them done, then feeling at the end that I'd done a bad job. Don't like anything that comes out of me right now.

Got the bus home, tried to stay awake, fell asleep in my clothes face down on my bed, woke up at 11, ate cheese sandwiches, drank a cup of tea, watched rubbish on YouTube. Kept starting stuff and getting a few seconds in and closing it again. Restless and antsy, yet lethargic and drained at the same time. Pick up a book to try to do something worthwhile, can't make it through two sentences before flinging it down. Put on an easy video, but despise it within seconds. Nothing works. Passing time hurts. But don't want to sleep, either.

Ended up making evening disappear with Always Sunny on Netflix while playing Mario on my Switch in portable mode in my hands. Got about thirty power moons but already can't remember a single one.

But feel a bit better now. Will try to sleep.

Being depressed sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment