Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2018

Day 206: Binge

Haven’t wanted to do anything today. I’ve sat in baggy clothes and eaten rubbish, binge watched Big Mouth, felt empty and flat. Really don’t want to have to come here and write this, got no words, no energy. My skin is bad. My eye is gammy.

I’ve literally not got anything else to say. Big Mouth is OK. It’s good. Uhh. I ate a satsuma today. My cheek hurts from where there’s a huge spot growing deep under the surface of the skin. I thought the stye in my eye was getting better, but it looks worse again today, and the eye has been watering.

I tried to play videogames for something to do, but I couldn’t find the motivation to play anything. To run a character around, pick up coins, shoot enemies, whatever. It felt like so much effort, and so pointless.

So I watched Big Mouth.

Definite step backwards. Well. I’m aware of it. I’m recognising it. That’s as much as I can do right now.

2 comments:

  1. You can see it and that really is something. Keep breathing this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete