Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2019

Day 297: Capsicum

Dammit I wanted to write a quick post and go and have an evening in which to spread, relax, but I didn’t know what to write and so I procrastinated because I didn’t have any words, and then the evening crumbled away, and now it’s 1am and I still don’t have anything, and I’ve not done anything useful with my evening, and it’s even harder than ever to write. Procrastination never helps. But I really don’t have any words today. Pipsqueak. Topsy turvy. Onomatopoeic. Circumference. Didgeridoo. There are some words. I did play guitar tonight, both important practice exercises and also just messing around enjoying making noises, which also is important, and so that’s not such a waste. And I cleaned and hoovered earlier, and went out to the cinema and for a meal with my mum. Wrote my gratitude list. Wrote some bits and bobs. All worthwhile stuff.

OK. Do I gots any more words? Filibuster. Capsicum. Engendered. Tumultuous. Nothing more. Time for bed. Tomorrow another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment