Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Day 256: Nodding

Brain rebelling tonight. Doesn’t want to have to come here. Doesn’t want to do chores. Naughty brain.

Nodding off at my desk after getting home, had to crawl to bed, set alarm for an hour, then been snoozing for another two hours since then. Drifting in and out of strange dreams, opening eyes to alien bedroom. Are these my things? Is this my life? Which one was the dream?

Need to be up early to watch a film before work so I can write a Wednesday review. Will probably end up doing the post after getting in from work. Then a 2-10 or something on Thursday, then a day off. Day off to be up early, to write, to meditate, to walk, to eat satsumas. Day I want to live.

Snoozy. Gots to go. Bubyee.

……

Music: Palabras de Papel, by Nelson Poblete. Heard this on Welcome to Night Vale. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment